Operating services in the railway sector
We secure efficient and reliable transportation of all types of freights through the Atlant Operating company, providing services on different routes of the Russian within 1,520 mm gauge
Types of jobs
Universal fleet operation
Organizing railroad transportation of bulk cargoes to any destination within Russia, the CIS and the Baltic states
Leasing boxcars, gondolas, tank cars for transporting crude oil and oil products, container flatcars and other types of rolling stock
Freight forwarding services
Payment of freight charges and fees for moving loaded and empty rolling stock, with provision of all documents as required
Rail car repairs and spare parts supply
Maintenance of freight cars, interaction with car repair factories, provision of a revolving stock of high-value parts, and other services
Optimal offers for managing rolling stock tailored to each client’s individual business needs
The company's experience in figures
Railcars under Atlant management as of the end of 2021
Gandolas in the fleet as of the end of 2021
Boxcars in the fleet as of the end of 2021
In terms of fleet owned as of the end of 2021
Efficient freight forwarding
A large fleet of railcars, regular updates of tariffs and a rail traffic flow management system ensure efficiency of freight transportation. To maximize the fleet management efficiency, we ensure prompt supply of rolling stock, negotiate pricing conditions and cargo delivery chain options.
Most popular railcar types
Our fleet of rail cars includes a wide range of rolling stock modifications:
- The gondola car fleet is represented by a wide range of basic models: 12-132, 12-9046, 12-9837, 12-9850-02 with a load capacity from 69 to 71 tons.
- The fleet of tank cars consists of models for the transportation of petroleum products, such as: 15-1547-03, 15-1213, 15-1755, the body volume of which varies from 73 m3 to 86 m3.
- The fleet of boxcars is represented by popular models: 11-1807, 11-7038, 11-280, 11-1807-01, 11-9962-01 with a body volume from 138 m3 to 158 m3.
- The hopper car fleet consists of mineral carriers 19-758 with a body volume of up to 94 m3 and cement trucks 19-923 with a load capacity of up to 73 tons.
- The fleet of platforms is represented by a wide range of models for the transportation of containers, timber cargo, rolled steel, etc. The following models are presented in the park by the company: 23-469-07, 13-9744-01, 13-2114-07, 13-9906, 13-9808.
A flexible approach to lease tariff takes into account the specifics of our client’s businesses, seasonal market fluctuations, upcoming repair works, lease term, and other factors.
We operate a 24-hour dispatch service to monitor the rail traffic and to promptly inform the client about the status of shipments.